posted by shelly on Jun 29

Question by `[¤* ???ï?*¤]´: accident and personal injury lawyer courses?
Can you give me a list of some courses I should take to become a accident and personal injury lawyer?
Also, a site or two wouldn’t hurt.

Best answer:

Answer by rightwing radical 1
ambulance chasing 101

Add your own answer in the comments!

2 Comments to “Q&A: accident and personal injury lawyer courses?”

  1. Catspaw Says:

    You have to be a lawyer to do this. Torts and Remedies are two law school classes that would be helpful.

  2. star-child Says:

    You need to go to law school.

Leave a Reply


+ four = 10